[MiNT] Re: Apache Server

Hi!

I think the httpd.conf I included with the download from my page was set to
only start one child.

When httpd is running, how many instances do you have? 2 before you run up a
browser and then 3 after? If so, try upping the max/min number of servers.
This may help.

Have a look at the online docs (in html, - if I remembered to include them).
They are quite good.

I don't have any problems like this but I generally only use one browser at
a time.

Unfortunately I can't do any testing at the moment as I have a half
installed AB040 and no time to fix/play until next week!

Salut/.

J/.
__
John Blakeley