Re: [MiNT] Re: Apache Server

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, John Blakeley wrote:

> When httpd is running, how many instances do you have? 2 before you run up a
> browser and then 3 after? If so, try upping the max/min number of servers.
> This may help.

At the moment there are 8 instances of httpd running. I have min set to 5
and max to 9 (and start to 7, I think).

> Have a look at the online docs (in html, - if I remembered to include them).
> They are quite good.

I couldn't find anything in the documentation about this problem, but then
I may not have been looking in the right place.

> I don't have any problems like this but I generally only use one browser at
> a time.
>
> Unfortunately I can't do any testing at the moment as I have a half
> installed AB040 and no time to fix/play until next week!
>
> Salut/.

Well once you have it sorted out I would be very interested if you could
try this.

Thanks.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |