Re: [MiNT] Apache http server

On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 04:07:47PM +1200, Mario Becroft wrote:
> On 23 Mar 1999, Bernd Ebert wrote:
> I always thought something was not right, but I have now confirmed it for
> sure. What I notice is that Apache will only respond to one request at a
> time! Other requests do get handled, but sequentially rather than
> simultaniously.

The device drivers in MiNT will all return 2 ("conflict") when two
processes simultaneously select the device for reading or writing.
Maybe this also applies to the socket driver and maybe the Apache
code or the MiNTLib don't handle that error correctly.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

Woman on Street:	Sir, you are drunk; very, very drunk.
Winston Churchill:	Madame, you are ugly; very, very ugly.
			I shall be sober in the morning.