Re: [MiNT] Apache http server

On 23 Mar 1999, Bernd Ebert wrote:

> Yes. I had that from the first Apache-Versions up to now. The solution:
> Switch of the "MaxRequestsPerChild" with a "#" in httpd.conf,
> then it works fine.

I tried that, and it may or may not have improved the situation, it's a
bit hard to tell as I have just discovered another problem, which may be
the same "jamming" problem in disguise, or perhaps it is a separate
problem.

I always thought something was not right, but I have now confirmed it for
sure. What I notice is that Apache will only respond to one request at a
time! Other requests do get handled, but sequentially rather than
simultaniously.

This seems to be the real problem now, so... does anyone experience this
same problem; or can anyone verify that they definitely CAN retreive
multiple documents simultaniously with Apache? What might be causing the
problem?

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |