Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib

> It looks like the MiNTlib maintainance has moved from Frank to me.
> Please send your bug reports or patches to me, not to him.

Coolness! ;-)

> I have given up the 8+3 restriction for source file names.  Does
> anybody mind?

Since the new kernels have VFAT, this means there is _some_ longname-
capable filesystem available (one can and _should_ install Minix also),
so why should we still support shortname nowadays?

If someone can give me _one_ good reason (assides from keepng users
of older kernels happy), then let's keep it, but otherwise not.

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/