Re: [MiNT] re Martin Eric racine, Guido Leaving?

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, kellis wrote:

> MiNT is moving forward with big steps and that's very good, coz that's the
> only OS I boot everyday, (the more I use linux (x86) the more I

I have to agree with Katherine, I have a Falcon/AB as well as a TT and
haven't noticed any problems with stability lately. The few bugs that has
turned up has been corrected by Frank.

> Btw, Jo, how about connexion2? how is it going? Should I start my own? ;)

I'm on vacation for another week :-) Btw. right now I'm looking out my
window straight at a rather large avalanche at the other side of the
valley just a few hundred meters away. I've seen it hundreds of times
before but it's just as impressive every time :-)

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/