Re: [MiNT] mintnet, pppd, pap broken?

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, kellis wrote:

> > I think those spaces shoud be tab-separated ... at least it is so in my
> > [ch/p]ap-secrets -file ...
> That's not what the linux doc and other unix/pppd doc say.

I didn't find any mention about how to separate fields in any
available doc ...?

I just followed same format as there is in distribution files in original
package (2.2.0f) and those files are TAB separated ...

However, I played around with WvDial and it add's new line for each ISP to
chat-secrets file and those new lines are separated by spaces IIRC.

So my quess is that both should work OK ...

--
     Juhani Sivusalo            E-Mail: jasivu@na.netppl.fi
       Oulu, Finland          http://www.netppl.fi/~jasivu/