Re: [MiNT] mintnet, pppd, pap broken?

Hi Katherine,

> MiNT kernal is going so strong, I wonder what's going on about the net
> parts.

Kay Roemer has definitely stopped the development of MiNT-Net. The final
changes Bernd and me needed for MiNT'98 are included in the latest version
V1.03 beta. I lately talked to Kay - he has passed the further development
of MiNT-Net to me now. I already have some experience concerning the lower
levels of the system but I still will have to read a lot to be fit enough
to include the changes on my and other people's wish list...

I hope I will find time to start working on these things perhaps in 2-3 months
(well, actually I really have no time, sorry).

Regards,
   Torsten