[MiNT] soon to be released.

MiNTsetter version 3.6

Well, since I got latest kernel to work here I worked on it further.
It is all working, just need to package the bin and src this time.
The src might not be perfect, but they show at least that I don't use some
bad hack, OR to show people how to do sometimes some simple tasks.

Anyway, this version has the cache (opcode 21 of Ssystem() implemented, It
logs all crashes into /tmp/alert.log file, hmm and other things I can't
think of now :)

Thanx guys for letting me have a working MiNT kernal again.

Btw, the speed of the slooooow Multitos, well, with a CT2 fitted and
gem.sys loaded in Fastram, it is not that slow at all :)  it is even
almost usable. (Atari Works doesn't freeze in multitos nah :P )

Quite a difference a little hardware can do :)