[MiNT] Q: memory protection

Howdy,

Everyone is talking about memory protection so I decided to give this a
try too, but for some reason I can't make it working.
I've downloaded the last freeMiNT packge from Frank's webpage (1.15.1). If
I understand the install docs right I only have to rename the kernel to
mint.prg to have a memory protection enabled kernel. Right?

So I did but this seems not to work at all. I always ended up with memory
protection disabled.
Am I overlooking something or doesn't memory protection work on a Hades
060.

--
O-Tagger ß1.24: CAUTION! Do Not Look Into Laser With Remaining Eye.
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****