Re: [MiNT] Porting with MiNTlib

> 	As I said, my terminfo/termcap is ok. It's the last termcap
> comming from the guy who ported the ncurse lib (you know, the one
> who did PARCP...). It's the last one he did.
> 	Note that the env variable TERM is ok. It points to the "vt52"
> in case of toswin, and to "stv52" in case of virtual console...

BEWARE!! TosWin II up to the unreleased (yet?) beta 2.4 (IIRC) uses "tw52"
and "tw100" terminals. Though these terminals are functionally equivalent
to standard "vt52" and "vt100" so in the latest beta Chris changed the
"tw" strings to "vt". I quickly adapted the termcap/terminfo database and
uploaded it to my web (that's the latest version you mention).

This means: if you don't have the latest beta of TosWin that uses "vt52",
try to point the TERM to "tw52".

Also, a good test of cursor keys is in one program of the ncurdemo
package. If the demo programs work fine you have terminfo installed
correctly.

Petr