Re: [MiNT] Porting with MiNTlib

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 08:20:07AM +0300, Juhani Sivusalo wrote:
> > Can you still reproduce the effect?  It would certainly be very helpful if
> > we found out the reason for that strange behaviour.
>
> I think you should see "TERM is not set" with Pine if you set stack size to 0.

That sounds logical.  Probably the lexical analyzer wants more stack.

BTW, I've tried to fix the stack problem a little bit but it didn't help.
I've included some stack checking into alloca() but it usually isn't used
at all (because alloca is a gcc builtin function).  I guess we have to
live with that until MiNT is able to remap the stack on overflow.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000