Re: [MiNT] MiNTNet "land" bug fixed

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Actually, no, because Mario followed the instructions used for
> patching BSD sockets (without coying the source itself), so it
> should be the same thing.

In fact I implemented the above hack without reference to any other
sources, however it turned out to be similar to a hack that was used on
NetBSD.

However none of that changes the fact that it would be nice to fix the
problem where it really is instead of just discarding the packets which
initiate the problem. But I do not intend to do that at the moment. I do
have a life outside of MiNTNet ;-)

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |