Re: [MiNT] Here documents and CRLF

On Wed, Jun 16, 1999 at 05:56:59PM +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> [...]

Yes, but on POSIX systems the "b" is ignored (because there is no
difference between text and binary streams).  Does ANSI-C really demand
that the "b" is recognized?  My understanding was that it is more portable
to omit the "b" (and rather let M$-DOGgy systems fail).

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000