Re: [MiNT] Back again :-)

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:01:40 +0200, Guido Flohr wrote:

I'm no smail guru, but I did mail you some info on the DRI
stuff in an atachment and now I wonder if you have gotten this?
I manage to find some detailed info on the DRI format, alot
more than I had before so I forwared you a copy hoping it would
help your lib conversion idea.

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet