RE: [MiNT] DHCP for MiNT-Net?

All ISDN-solutions I know about (and have used) use normal PPP and assigns
IP-addresses that way. There are some (semi)professional stuff (ISDN
routers) that use DHCP to assign addresses to the LAN, but simple ISDN T/A's
are seen as and used as modems as far as the computer concerns.

Cable/ethernet is a whole other issue, and unless you can get fixed
addresses (a waste) I don't think there are other practical solutions than
DHCP. I don't know any details about the DHCP protocol though, so I have no
idea how easy it would be to port it to MiNTnet.

Jo Even Skarstein