Re: [MiNT] Lauching problem

> > I now have the latest b3. Since a few releases it occurs
>
> You know that the 'b' means?

As its beta, feedback on incompatibilty should be expected and welcomed,
surely?

> > no problems with it ... I warned peoples about
> > MiNT Shell, that doesn't work anymore (though it's
>
> You know that these is _very_ old stuff?
<snip>
> > I'm concerned about what's happening with MiNT.
> > Thanks for everyone efforts ...
>
> I don't see your problem.

Just because something is old doesnt mean its okay for it to stop working,
as it means you've broken some existing functionality.

Personally, I think MiNT is generally moving in a good direction, but it
shouldnt be forgotten that not everyone wants to run MiNT in a full blown
"mintos" or whtever style environment, or download the latest tools and
distributions.

Anthony
Anthony Jacques          AnthonyJ  | "The boy stood on the burning deck
http://ultra.quake2.co.uk/         |  Twit"
anthonyj@jacquesa.freeserve.co.uk  |              Spike Milligan