RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

Well, the only clean, transparent way I can think of would be to introduce a
new keyword in mint.cnf that somehow renames/moves/"mount" an already
mounted (/c, /d, /Zip etc.) partition to a different location in the tree.

"True" unix-mounting (which is what fstab is used for) means dealing with
devices, something the user (or admin for that matter) never should have to
worry about.

Jo Even Skarstein