RE: [MiNT] MiNT problem

OK, I thought maybe it hacked into some undocumented structures in the
kernel or something... It also makes my idea rather pointless, I wanted to
colour-code the allocated blocks so I could see which applications caused
the most fragmenting.

> This is not very multitasking-friendly, as it temporarily hogs all
> available memory (provided MAXMEM is unset), but AFAIK

This also explains why free says the largest block == MAXMEM on Mario's
system.

Jo Even Skarstein