RE: [MiNT] Lauching problem

The Taskbar-version you use doesn't start any programs at all, SMU does. But
I believe SMU use the AV-server for this, so the problem can probably be
traced back to this. What happens if you try to start programs directly from
N.AES itself, or use another (version perhaps) of your AV-server?

Btw. Taskbar actually *do* start one program by itself - what happens if you
select "Configure"?

Jo Even Skarstein