[MiNT] TOSWIN, C.Felsch

Hello Christian and others.

Question, possible request, whatever.

1) TOSWIN is great, even from early versions, always has been great.
2) Since TOSWIN deals with TERMINAL (duh! ;) How hard would it be to
implement resizing?

As in, from GEM resize widget: recalculate depending on the FONT size, the
number of COLUMNS and LINES.
Then call: Fcntl() with TIOCSWINSZ with proper structure with the new COLS
and new LINES.  (ttyp* I think is our terminal for TOSWIN?)
Then send signal SIGWINCH to the child (binary) running in TOSWIN.

This should work.

If anyone (Christian or whomever) knows how to add this in the C src of
TOSWIN, it could be nice, as it is supposed to act like that anyway.

I would do it. but my close to 0 in C programing would take years to learn
C, then about 52 weeks to debug my own code :)
When i know this can be done in a matter of minutes by experienced
programers.

Just a suggestion, if yes, cool. If no, cool also. Don't really matter.

Thanks