RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

I'd say that this sounds like a hack because it actually violates the
semantics of Frename(). If you want mount functionality in the kernel, do it
with a proper API...

> > But then those programs would rely on the user setting up the system
> > correctly. It's much better to keep the mounts on U:\ and just hide them
> > from shells / desktops.
> >
> If it can be done it's ofcourse the best solution. But I don't see a point
> in hiding these just to hide them, if you can't move then
> mount-point around
> I don't see any point in changing it at all.

OK, I'll try to be more precise:

a) keep the default mount points where they are,

b) add functionality to hide them,

c) add functionality to mount them in a second place.

Regards, jr