[MiNT] IPPPD

If I'm not mistaken, this is an ISDN-enhanced PPP dialer kit that
works with Diald to establish/re-establish connections.  Was found
on several Linux sites, such as:

http://taxi-l.org/doc/kernel-source-2.0.29/Documentation/isdn/syncPPP.FAQ
http://www.ursusmaj.demon.co.uk/contents.htm

Regular PPPD itself seems up to version 2.3.8-1 on RPM sites.

Torsten, is your own diald designed along similar lines (I could
not tell, since the current documentation on it is absent)?  Does
it follow the same kind of configuration file format?

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/