Re: [MiNT] TERM=stv52 over SSH

> > Nope.  Neither the arrows nor the 8-bit work on localhost either.
>
> Well, then I suspect there's a problem in that ssh port.

Maybe not.  Read on...

> From what you wrote, it seems you're using ssh on a virtual console.
> Does it make any difference when using it on a TosWin-terminal?

I'll be damned.... tw100 works fine, in most cases.  Sometimes (such
as for Pine) I have to type TERM=vt100 in the commandline before, but
otherwise, it rolls.  However, stv52 definitely causes problems.

So.... Seems to be a termcap/terminfo/ncurses problem, isn't it?

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/