[MiNT] vcons keyboard maps

Hello Petr/everyone!

Having just made a cable to connect my Swedish keyboard, I realized
that keyboard mapping is TOS-dependant, so I made myself a new one
using Clocky's configuration tool.  Two problems arrised:

1) vconsd doesn't translate the new keymap, nor the 8-characters.

Q: Does vconsd translate only german vowels?  If not, why won't
   my remapped keyboard correctly be supported in vconsd?

2) Alt-Keys are not supported by Clocky nor vconsd, even though the
   Swedish keyboard (among others) use the Alt key to access extra
   characters.

Q: Do either Clocky or the KBD file format support re-mapping of
   Alt-key and Alt-Shift-key combinations?  If yes, how?

3) Is there any way to support ISO-8859-1 remapping in vconsd _and_
   TosWinII, in a unified and predictable way that would match results
   obtained through normal GEM apps?

Note:  the remapped keys and deadkeys are correctly recognized by
normal GEM applications (e.g. qed), so this _has_ to be a vconsd
and TosWinII problem.

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/