Re: [MiNT] vcons keyboard maps

> 2) Alt-Keys are not supported by Clocky nor vconsd, even though the
>    Swedish keyboard (among others) use the Alt key to access extra
>    characters.
>
> Q: Do either Clocky or the KBD file format support re-mapping of
>    Alt-key and Alt-Shift-key combinations?  If yes, how?

I am planning on adding support for Alt-key and Alt-Shift-key combinations
into next version of Clocky.

IIRC TOS >= 2.06 has undocumented feature for remapping the Alt
combinations so on TT you would need just a little bit enhanced keyboard
layout editor and a very little TSR for loading the new kbd layout...

Petr