Re: [MiNT] /proc

Hi!

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 04:28:28PM +0100, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Sure, it would be nice if path searching could be kept outside the kernel.

Well, that wasn't my original intention anyway. I objected against
evaluating environment variable inside GEMDOS functions, and Jo Even's
proposal of using a mint.cnf keyword (and an Ssystem() opcode in
addition) for setting the path sounds very reasonable to me.

I therefore ask again: Any objections agains this proposal?

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de