RE: [MiNT] /proc

Yes:

a) it is really not compatible enough with the other two implementations,

b) it doesn't the support the concept of different search paths for
different implementations.

Two related questions:

a) can you give a concise explanation why accessing an environment variable
from within the kernel is such a bad thing?

b) has anybody thought about a way how to retrieve a list of processes that
currently use a particular SLB?

Regards, jre