Re: [MiNT] List policies (was: Pine 4.20)

On Thu, Nov 18, 1999 at 10:07:26AM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> Teemu:
>
> Would it be too much to ask for you to configure Majordomo so it
> auto-inserts a "Reply-To: mint@fishpool.com" on every post, so we
> don't have to hack out the headers when we don't reply privately?

NOOOO!

list sets Reply-To:, the 'reply to user' fimction in a MUA will not work
anymore, but will direct the reply to the list instead of the sender.

Look for 'reply-to considered harmful' for a more detailed description why
this is a bad idea, and get a decent MUA instead.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen