Re: [MiNT] List policies (was: Pine 4.20)

> > Would it be too much to ask for you to configure Majordomo so it
> > auto-inserts a "Reply-To: mint@fishpool.com" on every post, so we
> > don't have to hack out the headers when we don't reply privately?

I agree. In 99% I want to reply to the list which is not possible with
pine nor outlook without manual editing of the mail header (To: and CC:).
I don't like that.

> Look for 'reply-to considered harmful' for a more detailed description why
> this is a bad idea, and get a decent MUA instead.

please look at 'reply-to considered useful' at http:// (I can't find the
URL but I read the article and it clearly disproved all points of
'reply-to considered harmful').

Petr