Re: [MiNT] List-address

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 11:36:25PM +0100, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > (in my case) in the envelope, which has not changed. Since you should filter
> > based on the envelope anyway, the To:-address does not matter.
>
> You can't do this with aMail (and please don't tell me to install smail +

Well - anyhow, amail is broken then. Filtering mailing lists on anything but
the envelope does not work reliably (think about the case when a mail goes
to multiple mailing lists, and you are subscribed to both).

> sendmail + pop + pine again...). Anyway, it's not a problem, I'll just add this
> address to the filter.

It would be better to have the amail maintainer fix the problem as a
long-term solution.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen