[MiNT] What's in, what's out?

Hi Odd!

OS>Do you really consider this true?
Yes

OS>Frank tries to bring MiNT closer to being Linux compatible. Frank has
OS>done much more with the kernel than anyone before him.
No one will doubt that, but that's not the point.

This is a list for developers, a forum whee they can discuss about things
related to the development.
But what's the use of a such a forum if some developers do all the important
discussion and decissions secretly by private mail?
How, can you take part in this discussions if you do not belong to this "some
developers"?
And as we call ourself a community, shouldn't everyone be able to take part
in this discussions?

OS>If anyone isn't happy with this situation, why don't those just
OS>include the stuff they want themselves
This means forking a new kernel tree.
Do have only a slight idea how much work and time it needs to maintain an own
kernel?
And do you really want to split the few developers into competitive projects?

Bye

                Joerg