[MiNT] What's in, what's out?

Hi Guido!

GF>SIGPWR is neither a weird idea nor a misunderstanding.  It is a System
GF>V feature and its existance aids in porting power management software
GF>to MiNT.
And do you really think there's a need for that?
I don't believe so, but I'm sure there are some things that are much more
needed

GF>Yes, it is.  Without a C compiler you cannot compile your own kernel.
A normal user does not want to compile his own kernel. At most he will
install a new binary for the kernel

GF>And besides, a lot of software is only distributed as source code.
You're to much a developer.
A normal user will only use the rpms. If something is not available through
the rpms, he will at most ask for it. And only if he really needs this
something he might have a try with the compiler. Otherwise he will just not
use it

Bye

                Joerg