Re: [MiNT] What's in, what's out?

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:35:40 +0100, Frank Naumann wrote:

> For myself I don't like this discussion. I never thought that my work is
> so contentious. I don't have the time and I don't want to discuss every
> new feature or change here on the list. I do this in my spare time and it
> make lot of fun. But for this I need some freedom.

I agree with Frank. To achieve some efficiency you have to trust a small
group of people to do the right decisions. Look at Linux or PHP, how much
progress would be done if all it's contributors (and quite a few more in
this case) would have to achieve full agreement on every little thing?
That's why the core group in PHP consists of only four persons.

/*
**
*/