RE: [MiNT] Was: /proc, will be: /sys

OK, so why not just define a new file attribute combination for the SLB
instance, and this is it?

> > > Anyways, after playing a bit with SLBs in MiNT and MagiC 6.0,
> I could say
> > > (and this sounds like a sort of life's irony) that Gryfs
> implementation is
> > > better than the original.
> >
> > Is this already in a public beta of MiNT?
>
> Yes.
>
> > The issue is that the mentioned
> > restriction regarding SLBPATH will probably prevent existing code from
> > running...
>
> Yes.

I think that if we really want that SLBs are written for both MagiC and MiNT
(I do!), then

- there should be a single document describing possible differences between
the different implementations (that's why I wrote a manual page in the first
place), and

- the implementations should be close enough so that the average programmer
actually *will* come up with SLBs working everywhere. The restriction that
was mentioned before (path searching) might be a problem therefore.