Re: [MiNT] Was: /proc, will be: /sys

Hi,

> Mhmm, the example library of the MagiC docs works ;) And I've already
> written an example library which implements Blowfish and MD5 (yes, call
> me unimaginative) and works well with both systems. But as the code's

:-)

> > that Gryfs implementation is better than the original.
>
> Hu? In how far?

In the extent it treats SMALLTPA libraries. MiNT allocates some default
stack for these, so this works even if the bin has no BSS segment. MagiC
just returns "invalid executable file format". And call it an
incompatibility,...

BTW. speaking of stack, I think there should be some method to define the
stacksize for processes started with Pexec(7) if they're SMALLTPA.

Gtx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.