RE: [MiNT] What's in, what's out?

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> [...]

 Are you having problems reading? I don't want a PPC for less than 500
bucks, I want to use my Atari hardware! There are still some of that
around, you know, and there's even new hardware coming. I don't want to
run GEM on any other platform than the TOS platform. I'm getting sick of
hearing about cheap PC/Mac hardware easily outperforming Atari and its
clones. Do you want our hardware to disappear? Why do you think we can't
use Linux apps wihtout buying a PowerPC for less than 500$? Please...

 Regards,

 Odd Skancke - ozk@atari.org