Re: [MiNT] What's in, what's out?

On 29.11.1999, Michael Schwingen <rincewind@discworld.dascon.de> wrote:

> > Yes, it's not perfect, but it's too late for a change.
>
> Sure? How many programs do already use that one broken function?

More to the point:  How many _MiNT_ programs rely upon /proc?
Do they specifically expect 8+3?  The Compendium only says:
"The filename given a process in this directory is the base for
the file (without extension) with an extension consisting of the
MiNT process identifier."

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk