Re: [MiNT] New kernel features

Hi Jörg,

> Don't get me wrong: I do not say that we should reject the /kern fs.
But I
> think it is a good idea to make it external, because then you can
choose
> between having and not having it with a single reboot instead of
kernel
> recompilation.

Sounds good to me, but from what I understood it was quite difficult
to make this a module. Of course, where possible, modularisation is
ideal, but where it becomes too difficult, I have a feeling that the
MiNT world can survive with a "big" and a "small" version of the
kernel. :)

> Only to avoid confusion: You meant Guido, not me

Woops.. sorry :-)

Groetjes,

Maurits.