Re: [MiNT] Medusa

I asked this same question here before, got no replies.  I was
going to get that same Medusa, but after _many_ weeks of e-mails
not being answered I decided against it.  The seller could not
even tell me if the thing was capable of a 24-bit video mode.
I never ran into anyone with a Medusa either.  Good luck.

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet