[MiNT] timezone change

Hi Jo!

JES>There is one: Daylight saving time. MiNT would have to correct the
JES>RTC in this case,
One could also say RTC = local time means the user is responsible for setting
the clock to daylight saving time, as he is under TOS.
This certainly is not as comfortable as if MiNT deals with all these issues,
but people who want this comfort can set their RTC to UTC

JES>However, I think this can be solved with some additional software
JES>under TOS/MagiC:
Certainly it can be solved this way, but I think it's the wrong way since the
RTC traditionally runs in local time. And if MiNT has problems with that it's
MiNT's side where the problem has to be solved

Bye

                Joerg