[MiNT] GCC installation?

Hi everybody,

I finaly got a huge up-to-date archive of GCC (6 Mb)... but the installation
program knows nothing about MiNT. What I unterstood is that it install GCC to
use it under singleTOS. But who cares about TOS?

Well, the archive contains a /usr structure (among other things in 14 Mb), so I
understand that I can copy the /bin, /lib, /include and /includpp folders where
they belong. That's no big deal but we're talking about MiNT so there must have
some environment variables to set...

The question is: Which variables? I never used any MiNT distribution, I built
my setup bit by bit and GCC is the last thing I missed. GCC is absolutely
unknown of my setup and I also need absolutely everything.

Second question: What is the best shell for GCC?

See you later,

Remi Villatel
E-mail: maxilys@normandnet.fr