[MiNT] newer fixstk?

I've cross compiled a few programs (in this case cvs and w3m), that
gives Bus error when trying to run them in MiNT. Anders Eriksson then
suggested that I'd use fixstk on them, to set the stack size to about
100000. But the fixstk I got from him (from KEMD), said it couldn't
find _stksize.

However, when running nm on the binary, it could find __stksize.

The cross compiler I use is gcc 2.91.66 (aka egcs 1.1.2, I think), and
binutils 2.9.1, patched with patches I think Frank made. It's running
on Linux/PPC, and I use MintLib 0.53.

Has things changed in newer MintLibs, that could cause this? Or
perhaps the newer gcc? Is there a newer fixstk that could handle this?

Other cross compiled programs, such as openssh, works, so maybe it's
not the stack size after all.

Any ideas?

Tomas