Re: [MiNT] bug/virus???

Hi,

> On Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 03:11:36PM +0200, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> > The mask .* matches ..
>
> Say, have you also found an `rm' that will _not_ refuse to delete `..'?

I don't exactly understand what your other reply 'says who?' means. But if
you don't try this from the root account, you cannot be sure which '..'
entry the rm refuses to delete and for what reason. And no, I have never
tried to make rm -rf .* *. * from root account.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.