Re: [MiNT] timezone change

> > MiNT's side where the problem has to be solved
>
> Basically I agree with you, but it would be nice to have automatic DST and timezone-correction under TOS/MagiC too, wouldn't it? ;-)

I am not very happy with automatic DST change - at work I run several
operating systems (Linux, W98, WNT) and this week _all_ of them decided to
move my clock one hour again. WNT even moved it twice. So now my clock is
totally wrong. Wouldn't it be better to let me, as the user, decide when
and in what operating system I want to change the time? Especially with
TOS/MagiC as single user systems...

Petr