Re: [MiNT] Another tale from Remi... ;-)

On Mon, 19 Mar 2000, Remi Villatel wrote:

> Hi everybody,

Hello!

> Everything was fine... I made my 3 partitions, I changed them into minix and
> ext2 ones. I made the copies with that sloooooow 'cp' (apart from the flags
> problem, Kobold didn't like partitions bigger that 2 Gb). I was in heaven when
> I finished to backup my 7 TOSFS partitions...  ;-)

I have a 5.6+2.1GB partitions here I did not have any problems with
Minix-FS (now I'm running ext2-fs)

The only problem is N.AES who dont know how big the 5.6GB partition is but
that is not a practical problem because it's only shows if you do a
filespace check on it, or else it works fine in Minix-FS/Ext2-FS

// ZPQ