[MiNT] Help! BIO-DMA ethernet-card

Yesterday I finally had the time to test the new BIODMA-card Axel Gehringer sent me. The card itself appears to work fine, but I'm unable to establish contact between the TT and PC. This is what I do:

On the TT, I set up the ethernet-interface like this:

ifconfig ne0 addr 192.168.1.3
route add 192.168.1.0

The network-mask is already set to 255.255.255.0.

On the PC (Win98) I open the "Network" configuration program in the control-panel, and set the IP-address of the ethernet-card to 192.168.1.9, and the netmask to 255.255.255.0. I've also tried adding the TT as a gateway.

Then I try to ping the PC, or to ping the TT from the PC. Both fails. ifconfig now tells me that the card has sent X packages (where X is the same number as the packages ping tried to send.), and that there were Y incoming errors (where Y is the same number as the packages ping on the PC tried to send).

Now I'm stuck. What must I do to get this right? I have very little experience in networking Windows-boxes, so it's possible that I've done something wrong there. I believe I've configured the TT correctly.

Btw. the LED on the BIODMA is constantly on, there's no flickering or anything. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Jo Even Skarstein