Re: [MiNT] Help! BIO-DMA ethernet-card

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 08:41:37AM +0200, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

>On the TT, I set up the ethernet-interface like this:
>
>ifconfig ne0 addr 192.168.1.3
>route add 192.168.1.0

Have you checked the routing table by simply typing "route"? I have also
bought that Biodata DMA Ethernet card, and when I tried to use it with
Mintnet on my ST, I had the strange problem that after I used the ifconfig
command, it already initialized a route for my IP/network number, but it
used the lo0 interface instead of the ethernet interface. So I had to do a
"route del 192.168.x.x" first and then a new "route add 192.168.x.x de0".
Perhaps this helps?

 Thomas