Re: [MiNT] Help! BIO-DMA ethernet-card

> OK, I did what you said and something definitely happened. Now the TT will
> freeze whenever I run route after ifconfig. Unless I do it in rc.net, then
> N.AES will crash with a bus-error when it starts up, and the TT freezes.
> Pinging the TT also causes a freeze.

I had a lot of trouble with the ACSI bionet adaptor on a Mega STe. Mainly
I couldn't get it to work in MiNTnet 1.03, and it did work in 1.01. In
1.03 the interface got the wrong name (the install script still thought it
was called the same as it was in 1.01, but I don't remember now what it
was), and when I tried to ifconfig or route it (by it's actual name), the
computer would freeze completely.

So basically what I'm saying is.. try 1.01 and see what happens. :)

(Sorry if I sound fuzzy.. it's late) :)