Re: [MiNT] Help! BIO-DMA ethernet-card

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:26:02 +0200, Guido Flohr wrote:

[windows-tips]

OK, I did what you said and something definitely happened. Now the TT will
freeze whenever I run route after ifconfig. Unless I do it in rc.net, then
N.AES will crash with a bus-error when it starts up, and the TT freezes.
Pinging the TT also causes a freeze.

> If you still can't get it working you should get a Mini-Linux which fits
> on one floppy disk, boot into Linux and try it from there to be sure that
> the connection is physically working.

I believe it's a problem with either the kernel or the driver, but I'm going
to give Linux a try and see what happens. I'll also check out if NetBSD has
drivers for the BioVME.

/*
**
*/